Does anyone else dream about food?

jayla_love
on 8/13/12 9:01 am - CA
VSG on 07/16/12
I have been having some really crazy dreams with delicious looking foods in them!  I don't eat the food in the dreams.. it's more like a runway show with food.. people pass by me with beautiful plates of yummy looking foods..

I am obsessed, I think

Shagdoll
on 8/13/12 2:08 am, edited 8/13/12 2:09 am
Haha! Sorry for the chuckle but that was cute. Of course I dream about food. Usually very pretty Gourmet cupcakes in savory flavors. I also don't eat them in my dreams but they look oh so purdy!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

(deactivated member)
on 8/13/12 10:02 am
I dreamt on Friday night that I was eating chocolate like it was nothing. I woke up thinking thank goodness there is no chocolate in the house! Then Saturday one of our guests brought a whole bag of Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares to the party. I laughed so hard - it was kizmet!
SuzanneR
on 8/13/12 10:42 am - Randolph, NJ
Yes I have had several dreams about food, often bread and also cookies (2 big problems foods for me pre-sleeve). Sometimes in the dream I eat them (nightmare lol) sometimes not. I feel stressed when I wake up, tho' and a few times I had to tell myself "it's just a dream, it's just a dream".
I have not had bread since surgey but I've had maybe 2 cookies but have resisted them. I miss having sugar in my tea and a couple of cookies with it each night but my life is/will be better without the sugary tea and the sweets.

oppman
on 8/13/12 10:56 am - TX
VSG on 07/23/12
My first dream about food was ALL about dips, you name it and I dreamed about that kind of dip and chips!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness it was a dream!When I dream of chocolate I get up and have a chocolate protein shake!

HW- 310, SW 287.6, M1-31.4, M2 -11.2, M3 -15.8

Maryann20
on 8/13/12 11:39 am
VSG on 08/07/12
 the night after surgery i had a dream with a tripple meat pizza and i swear i felt like i smelled and tasted it and then i woke up  lol

SW: 279 CW:196  GW: 150 

m1; -26 m2; -6 m3; -16 m4; -9 m5; -9 m6; -6 m7; -5 m8; ??  m9; -8

bigpinkstork
on 8/13/12 11:46 am - NC
Well, mostly I dream about Norman Reedus's arms, but sometimes I have a vivid ice-cream sundae dream.  Moose Tracks ice cream, hot fudge, wet walnuts, toasted almonds, whipped cream, NO cherry.  Yum.  But mostly, Norman's arms. 
Tea
on 8/13/12 12:06 pm - Moore Haven, FL
VSG on 07/11/12
I only had 1 dream about food so far since surgery. It was weird. I dreamed that I was at some type of family gathering, kinda like thanksgiving or something. Well I took a plate and put small spoonfuls of food on the plate, it was things like mac n cheese, mash potatoes, bread and things like that. Well suddenly my plate dissapeared and I got very upset and I cussed people out.

Thats all I can remember from it. I never ate one bite in the dream. Weird lol

HW 311 - (pre opt liq diet 272) - SW 264 - CW 196- GW 150

Lovin my
SLEEVE

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views