Anyone with BCN?

Victoria A.
on 8/22/12 7:03 pm - MI
RNY on 10/29/12
Just wondered how long it takes to get approved? I am going tomorrow for my Physical, Dietician/Nutritionist and excercise appointment YAY!!!:)
AMoody
on 8/22/12 8:23 pm - Mayville, MI
VSG on 02/06/12
I have blue care net of michigan.. I had to go to drs supervised visit for 6 months..what they dont tell you is that it has to be exactly 30 days.. not on the say the first of june and the 30th of july.. even though that is 1x a month it has to be within that 30 days.. I found other than that and them changing the requirements a couple of times it was relativly easy.. but I had done more than 6 months cuz of having to start over.. took me a year and 2 months..could have done it in a year but it didnt work for my schedule to be off of work then so I had to wait an addtional 2 months.  Other than that it was great!
Good luck and I hope you ment blue care netv It took only 2-4 weeks to get approved once all paperwork was sent in..

H.W 247 L.W 170 C.W 238 G.W 145

Victoria A.
on 8/22/12 9:54 pm - MI
RNY on 10/29/12
Thank you so much for the info!  I was able to waive the 6 month time frame due to my BMI being over 50. I am so anxious for this to happen! My husband is always telling me "be patient" it's hard when you want something so much.  Thanks again:)
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 58 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 58 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 234 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 308 views