Surgery date Sept. 28th Dr. Aceves

hburns1967
on 9/10/12 5:09 pm
 Hi,
Not sure how to pm or email off this site. My email is [email protected] if you want to email me. Where are you from? I'm in Ohio. My daughter is going to be with me but you are welcome to be with us anytime. Are you flying into San Diego? We are. Then Ernesto will pick us up on the 27Th at the airport. We get there around 10am.Are you as nervous as I am? I'm trying not to be but its hard. Have you been dieting yet? I have, I was to scared not to. I wanted to be in the best shape I could be for the surgery. I've lost 16lbs so far. It was never about not being able to lose it if I put my mind to it. I t was about keeping it off long term for me. I just cant seem to keep it from coming back, so I'm hoping This will be the key to my success. Have you done alot of research on Dr. Aceves? I've tried to and everything I've read has been good.How about you? There is a Dr. on here that does surgery in a strip mall suite. Id be to scared to do that. I wanted to be in a hospital if anything happened to me. So if you want email me or text back on here and I'll reply. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 444 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 464 views