Pre op today - surgery Sept 18

Ohiogirl
on 9/6/12 2:48 am - OH
VSG on 10/02/12
 On my way to pre-op - have to be there at 7:30 - live 80 miles away - so it is an early day for me as I am usually a night owl. Getting a little antsy but looking forward to getting everything over so I can start my new life. Supposed to be there all day - know I will be tired but I will get to check off another "have to" on my way to VSG day. 
Have a great day.  
LilSleeved
on 9/6/12 5:10 am
 Hi! I have my Pre op next Thursday for my survey on the 24th! Lots of labs! I see you are a revision too! I hope we can support one another. Good luck today! Just relax and know this is another day closer to your Sleeve!

Lost 271lbs with my LapBand in 22 months!  My Band malfunctioned and I gained almost 42lbs and then revised to the Sleeve 9/24/12!  I lost another 140 lbs with my Sleeve!  Loved the LapBand and Lovin' The Sleeve!

Cinderella50
on 9/6/12 6:15 am - NY
VSG on 08/29/12
 This is a very exciting time for you. I'm newly sleeved, and starting to figure things out on this side. 

Take everything in, 're-read all your materials, ask questions, ask questions, and ask questions! I know it seems like it takes forever to get there, but now it will fly by and before you know it, you''ll be posting your on your way to surgery! Good luck, keep us posted.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 269 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views