March 29, 2012 Surgery Update!!!

Laura S.
on 9/10/12 7:38 pm - CT
 I haven't written in awhile and was updating my widget and profile, and I have to say....  I have come so far this year!  I do not for one second regret my decision to have surgery...not one!  Excuse my bragging but to date, I have lost 92 pounds since my initial surgical consult!!!!!   I have shrunk from a size 20 dress/skirt/pants into an 8/10.  My shirts which were a 2x are now a Medium!  Where I once was turned away by a sales associate at Victorias Secret because I was too big for their finery.... I walked out victorious with a bag if bras and panties and they actually are too big now!  LoL

Wirds just cannot describe how it feels to be called skinny again... It is amazing!!!!  Now don't think there isn't destruction A.k.a FLAB, because there is!  I would love to be able to have plastics but will just keep working out and see where I am after a year.

I just wanted to give newbies hope because I had none prior to surgery!!!  Having my VSG has literally given me myself and my life back.  I love to see pictures if me today!  

Eternally grateful and pray I never ever go back to the hell which I came from!  LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!

moonglo82
on 9/10/12 7:55 pm
VSG on 03/29/12
Damn sleeve sister! Way to go! You are doing great I'm right behind you at about 85 pounds... sizing difference is comparable though.

Keep up the great work

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

Laura S.
on 9/10/12 8:00 pm - CT
 Hey there Moon, I remember you!!!  Isn't this journey great!!!!!!!  I am so incredibly excited!  I HATED myself when I was big!!!!!  :::: dancing :;;;;;; congratulations to you Sleeve Sister!!!!!!!!! :)

Boppie2012
on 9/11/12 5:21 am - Dunedin, FL
Wow, you guys are doing awesome. I had mine 4-18 and have lost 61 and 3 sizes so far. I am definitely a stairstep loser which my NUT says is a good thing and i seem to be losing evenly. I always had thunder thighs and they never seemed to slim down even when i lost 80 pounds years ago. I've already lost 4 inches in them and my pant legs are lose. What a wonderful tool I have been fortunate enough to receive. God bless you both for sharing your experiences
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views