1 week out and.....

MzJ0nes
on 9/11/12 4:42 pm - NY
VSG on 09/04/12
 Completely tired of liquids! Im not hungry but Im just so over liquids. Anyone else experience this?

vogue
on 9/11/12 5:04 pm
VSG on 08/30/12
Im 12 days out.... tired of liquids but PETRIFIED of much else.... I tried a few pureed things ( its on my program) and didnt get sick but I felt like I was presing my luck and went back to liquids...
MaryContrary80
on 9/11/12 5:29 pm
VSG on 09/04/12
 I wish I wasn't hungry!! My doctor told me I could skip the second week of fulls and move to purees but I'm not going to, I feel like it's too soon, but I definitely have hunger and it's annoying! 
susieg.tx
on 9/11/12 5:43 pm - TX
VSG on 09/04/12 with
I'm a week out and still not hungry. My protein shakes still rock and I am now eating soups. I'm so cold now the soups are comforting.

sleevegirl
on 9/11/12 5:48 pm - Austin, TX
I think it was around day 9 that I had complete melt down and my hubby ended up making me homemade broth with whatever veggies and stuff we had. Hang tough. I had 2 weeks of clear and 2 weeks of full and 2 weeks of mushies.

I promise in 6 months, this will all be a distant memory.

FTR, I've never really gotten hunger back (but battle head hunger for sure!)

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

Melanie D.
on 9/11/12 6:31 pm
As you were typing your post, I was typing mine about how sick of liquids I am !!!! I'm there with you and I'm day 5 out!!!!  Mornings are rough because my stomach rumbles and it is kind of painful at this point! I do still feel hunger between meals but when I eat my 2 or 3 oz, that hunger does go away, so that is great!
Tgrayer1
on 9/11/12 6:38 pm - SC
 I definitely know what you mean. I'm 3 wks post-op, &my first wk , I was struggling to eat because I wasn't hungry & like you, I was tired of the liquids. My surgery date was pushed back a wk , making me on liquids for 3 wks prior to surgery . Then, to have start right back on them after surgery, I had just had enough! Hang in there, though, our life with our sleeve is definitely going to be adventrous!
MzJ0nes
on 9/11/12 6:41 pm - NY
VSG on 09/04/12
At least i know im not alone. I also feel almost no restriction, i only feel it when i eat jello.

toniosmom
on 9/11/12 6:59 pm
You are so not alone in this.  I had clears the week after and I thought I was going to lose my mind.  Full liquids for me included yogurt and cottage cheese and that helped.  I am currently in the mushie stage and so far so good!  Hang in there -- the mushie stage is not so far away and this liquid stage will be a distant memory.  

price5
on 9/11/12 7:19 pm
VSG on 09/06/12
I am 5 days out and I am soooo hungry today!!!! I have had all my min liquids and protein.  This is very frusterting!!!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 65 views