Matrix mint cookie protein drink..review

christinahelena
on 9/18/12 11:22 am, edited 9/18/12 11:23 am - CA
 So, just got my pre op order of this in the mail after rave reviews by shag doll and a few others. I put it out on the counter, and my boys, 12 and 5 both asked if they could have some. Now I have the pickiest eaters on the planet! We bought a vita mix to get fruit and a few veggies into my 12 year old and my five year old will not drink more than 2 sips of even a jamba juice.

They both drank it up And Asked for MORE....what better endorsement is there than that? Thanks Shagdoll, Allison, and the others who chimed in with this recommendation. I am still awaiting my unjury chocolate splendor, chicken broth, and my cappuccino flavors, but I feel so reassured that at least before surgery I can tolerate one! I better go order some more or they may fini**** off before my surgery date!  Thanks!
Shagdoll
on 9/18/12 11:42 am
Whoo hoo Christina, so glad you and your boys loved it!!! Keep us posted if you like the other flavors.

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Luvnall3
on 9/18/12 1:27 pm
Lol! my kids (8 &5) love my mint cookie as well.
If I leave it on the counter, they are sipping it!!
I froze a small bit last night and yum, like ice cream!

31 yrs. old~Height : 5'4" HW: 265 * SW: 263 * CW: 181 * GW: 160

MuttLover
on 9/18/12 2:05 pm
VSG on 11/14/12
Tell me about freezing it.  Did you just freeze it to make a "pop" or "fudgesicle"?  Or did you freeze it, then put it in the blender?  Or does it not freeze solid?

I am most curious about this!  LOL!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 100 views