To those who love quest bars!!!

SleeveRockn Chic
on 9/17/12 1:23 pm

LilySlim Weight loss tickers  
 HW: 365lbs.  SW:353  CW:182.4  GW:160 lbs.
Goal 1: Get under 300 (Reached as of 11/15/2011 299.4 Baby) 
Goal 2- Get under 200 (Reached as of 08/29/2012 199.2 Baby) 
Goal 3- Get to 160

SleeveRockn Chic
on 9/17/12 1:28 pm
 Maybe I should of added that they are expanding a candy line starting with peanut butter cups and crunch bars.  The story is in the link above lol

LilySlim Weight loss tickers  
 HW: 365lbs.  SW:353  CW:182.4  GW:160 lbs.
Goal 1: Get under 300 (Reached as of 11/15/2011 299.4 Baby) 
Goal 2- Get under 200 (Reached as of 08/29/2012 199.2 Baby) 
Goal 3- Get to 160

edelu
on 9/17/12 1:46 pm - los angeles, CA
OK,

I am 15 minutes away from the factory. Would it be bad to go down and bang on the door right now and demand samples?
INgirl
on 9/17/12 1:48 pm
I KNOW!!! I'm on their FB and so badly want to try these!
califsleevin
on 9/17/12 2:12 pm - CA
I'm not so sure that "Quest Cravings" is the best name for such a product line, given their market. This will certainly give fuel to the fire of the diet nannies who consider proteim bars to be nothing more than glorified candy. Given how good their protein bars are, bring them on!

1st support group/seminar - 8/03 (has it been that long?)  

Wife's DS - 5/05 w Dr. Robert Rabkin   VSG on 5/9/11 by Dr. John Rabkin

INgirl
on 9/17/12 2:57 pm
These are glorified candybars! But.. a nice dose of protein in with something incredibly yummy (assuming they are) nothing wrong with that in my book.. Protein candy, heck- if you are going to still indulge in something sweet- might as well have some redeeming qualities right? I love the idea.
Shagdoll
on 9/17/12 3:34 pm
O****ep hearing great things about these Quest bars. My issue is if they will trigger me... Dang, this sucks because I wont know unless I try them. I guess this means I need to try them???
Alison got me to try a Premier protein bar. We shared one the day of the July 21st SoCal meet-up and I friggin loved it. Thank gawd I hardly ever make it to Wal-Mart where they sell them individually or I'd be in trouble!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

edelu
on 9/17/12 3:41 pm - los angeles, CA
They don't trigger me and they are 20grams of protein so when i am out and running around, they rock.  They are however the only bar i will have just because the nutritionals are better.  When i started doing them you had to buy a box so i was screwed if they triggered me but now you can buy individual bars at gnc or Vitamin shoppe.  It's worth it for the convenience.  i was out the other day shopping and it ended up being 6 hours and i had half of one, then the other half when the day got away and if i hadn't of had it i would definitely have gone out to lunch, which is always dicey.  I'd say make one lunch, see how it goes for you..
Shagdoll
on 9/17/12 3:54 pm
OK gurlfriend... I wonder if I will want to go on a Quest Bar diet after I try it, lol!!!
Thanks!
Can you recommend any flavors?

Jenn  

WWBD?  

edelu
on 9/17/12 4:04 pm - los angeles, CA
I love the coconut cashew and i love the almond. Those 2 are my favs.  the chocolate is OK unless you throw it on a plate and into the microwave for 20 seconds then it tastes like a hot cookie, so back off that for the moment, i will not be blamed for what happens in that instance.  I like the peanut butter too and the Pb and chocolate. If your a berry type that's good too.
Most Active