Finally back to the gym

gmb87
on 9/18/12 5:36 am - East Aurora, NY
VSG on 01/10/12
I has been a long while since I touched a treadmill or free weight. I have lost the 100 lbs. but didn't work hard to do so. Now since the divorce has me in a quandry and she has been gone 8 weeks it is time for me. I need to move forward to continue my journey. I am not working hard as my conditioning isn't on tip top yet, but I will be there and down a few more lbs hopefully in the process.

I need to get my comfort "grazing" under control, I have been at the same weight for 2 months with minor fluxuations. I know I need to focus, and am looking to this group for your support.

I will get thru this, and be better for it at least I want to think that. So here we go again lets get this started.

Thanks
Remember  it's bariactric surgery, not brain surgery! You need to get your head in the game!!!!                      
moonglo82
on 9/18/12 5:42 am
VSG on 03/29/12
The good news is that you seem to know exactly what you need to do. Looks like you're insanely close to goal too, according to your ticker. You got this!

And sorry about the divorce. I know that can be rough.

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

gmb87
on 9/18/12 7:41 am - East Aurora, NY
VSG on 01/10/12
Thanks it has been rough I won't lie. But she showed her true colors as a cheater and deceiver so It has to be better then living like that . And goal will hopefully be there in a few months as I take care of myself, physically, emotionally and spiritually.

Everyone have a great day!!
Remember  it's bariactric surgery, not brain surgery! You need to get your head in the game!!!!                      
TNERNURSE
on 9/18/12 5:09 pm
 Good luck. It sounds like you are going to focus and get on track. I am loving going to the gym- which is a total surprise. I am finding the exercise helps me sleep better and relieves stress from a stressful day at work. It is so easy to want to go straight home after a long, hard day at work.It has become a habit now to go to the gym and I keep my gym bag packed in the car , so no excuses. Exercise is not only good for you physically but mentally- clears your mind. Keep up the good work.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 73 views