2-month Surgiversary- Down 48 lbs!

FloridaVSG
on 9/18/12 8:01 am - FL
VSG on 07/16/12
Hey guys,

I want to thank you all for your support. I still don't know how I would have made it this far without OH!

I am at the 2-month mark and I have lost 48 lbs thus far. I must admit that I have days where I am very hard on myself but I quickly remind myself that I have already traveled a long road and that I am definitely on the right path. I could not have lost 48 lbs by myself. Never. And for this, I am grateful. I am trying to do more than 16 lbs next months but am also learning to let my body go through its own process while fueling it to do so. It has been a learning process, dos and don'ts, and adjustments along the way. I am exercising every day for about 2 hours and have actually surprised myself to have kept this process up, even while traveling on business. I have learned to try to let my brain adjust to the changes in my body that everyone else sees but that I often can't. I have learned to appreciate this journey for what it is and muster the strength to face myself as food and binging are no longer an option. I am happier, more optimistic, grateful, and hopeful.

I love the Losers' Bench!

Hugs to all!
Pre-op/HW: 302- SW (7/16/2012): 296 lbs- GW: 160-150 lbs. Month 1: -32 lbs.- Month 2: -16 lbs.
www.theskinnygirlinsideofme.blogspot.com  

Shagdoll
on 9/18/12 8:23 am
You are doing awesome!!! Keep up the great progress!!! Maybe post pics soon? We'd love to see!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

FloridaVSG
on 9/18/12 8:58 am - FL
VSG on 07/16/12
Thanks Jenn! I still have to get on that website to shrink a pic and make an avatar and definitely need to update progress pics! You are an inspiration. Thanks for always being a cheerleader for all of us! Hugs
1london
on 9/18/12 10:02 am
You are doing extremely well and deserve a BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :)
I am so happy to hear about your exercise.  It will serve you well.
I exercised through out my journey and I have never felt better.  I have excess skin as to be expected, but I know that it would be so much worse if I would not have exercised and stay committed to do so!
I have went from a size 22/24 to a size 8/10.  274lbs to 145lbs.  and I could not be happier!  :)
Best wishes with your continued success!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 93 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 316 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views