So I beat myself up all day yesterday.. Today lost 4 pound!!!

Jewelz13
on 9/25/12 9:57 am - TX
 I beat myself up all day yesterday because I ate more than the Doctor originally recommended and I felt so bad. He did say to increase my calorie consumption if I hit a stall which I've been in for two weeks. Today the scale was 4 pounds lighter! Go figure! Feeling better today! Yay

carebear32958
on 9/25/12 10:22 am
VSG on 08/16/12
Yay for you! I had my first stall last week and thankfully because I am learning thru all of you not to freak out about it, I haven't been worried and now I am down another lb.  Just keep swimming, just keep swimming....lol, my motto to all of this :)  Congrats on your loss, thats pretty awesome! :)
racemomss
on 9/25/12 10:47 am - TX
VSG on 08/29/12
Congrats!! I am glad you are moving the scale down again!! Keep moving one day at a time

Jewelz13
on 9/25/12 12:04 pm - TX
 Thank you all!

KathyA999
on 9/25/12 3:01 pm
My body has a mind of its own, I swear.  In the long-term, of course it responds to lower overall calories with weight loss, but on a day-to-day or even sometimes week-to-week basis it seems like there's rarely any direct cause-and-effect.  So when things weren't happening the way I thought they should, basically I just put my nose to the grindstone and plodded along, following my program.  Like, what choice did I have anyway, you know?  I said in a recent post to someone else, just like there's no crying in baseball, there's no "quitting" in WLS. 

And for me, staying the course was something, because I was and am the original "Hey I've been dieting for 2 hours, why am I still fat???" kid.

Height 5' 7"   High Wt 268 / Consult Wt 246 / Surgery Wt 241 / Goal Wt 150 / Happy place 135-137 / Current Wt 143
Tracker starts at consult weight       

In maintenance since December 2011.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 265 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views