Werido...me

Addie C.
on 9/25/12 11:02 pm - TX
VSG on 10/01/12
 Well I am on day 3 of my per-op diet and it has been fine but i am also premenstrual. This is the time when i crave all those bad things, I have not really craved anything i have been extra moody. My husband said this morning you are acting weird I said I have eaten food all my life and not eating Mexican, chicken and dumplings, and Food is starting to weigh on me but not overwhelmingly. I can deal. i have not cheated on it, for the first time in my life I have stuck it out.....so far. My Procedure is this Monday!  Today I feel real blaaa. No entergy at all I was thinking about a SF redbull! Would that be a huge mess up?? Thanks for listen!!!!

Amy 2bhealthy
on 9/26/12 12:28 am - STL Metro, IL
VSG on 09/13/12
You can do it! Just stick to whatever your plan is...

Amy

Revision: Realize band to VSG....loving my sleeve!! 

kaitlyn1994
on 9/26/12 3:14 am - Stapleton, GA
I felt the same way before surgery and about the 5th day after surgery when my period came, it hit me that I cant eat like I used to!! And I for sure couldnt run to the kitchen for a pop tart after thinking that!!! It takes a little to get used to becoming the new and afterward, being the new you!!!! Trust me.... probably everyone went thru this at some point and time!!! I wouldnt suggest a red bull that close to surgery tho!! Good Luck!!!
Katie Peters        
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 79 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views