Stalls and Realistic Goals

Lorelei52462
on 10/3/12 3:33 pm - Port Arthur, TX
VSG on 04/24/12

Wondering how all of you are doing!  I am going back and reading some of the old stall posts to help me with mine!  I have been on one for about 9 weeks!  That is HARD at the 5 month 9 day stage!  I HOPE that I have finally gotten through it because I FINALLY went below that 195 mark... I SO wanted to get into onderland and I messed around with the 6 pounds flucuating between 197 and 203 FOREVER... last few days I have finally seen the scale start moving again.  PLEASE keep it up and don't let me EVER go above the 200 lb mark again!!!  

I have lost 67 pounds in 5 months and 9 days, it sound better when I look at it that way, although when I start comparing it ain't so hot to others at my time period.  That is 163 days = .4 pounds per day.  If I kept that up it will take me 82.5 days to get to my 1st goal.  That would be the day after Christmas, great present but could I keep that up AND through the holidays?  Ok, I am rambling, been up since 5:30am and it is 12:30am.  Sleep is important to weight loss so I am going to go try that! 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views