how do you attach pictures???It is driving me crazy

Marena G.
on 10/5/12 12:19 am - LA
VSG on 07/16/12
I can't seem to figure out how to attach pictures. 

Vivian Prouty
on 10/5/12 12:35 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Hi I'm probably not the best person to reply since I am "computer challenged",   LOL  If you are trying to post a photo in a post.....I usually copy and paste it.   It does have to be a photo ( I have figured out ) that is somewhere else on the internet.   I usually will post it to my Facebook then copy and paste it on here.   Hope this helps.   Also OH will only use certain size photos.    Good luck and I wish I could be of more help to you.   Maybe someone will post who is more knowledgeable than I am.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

jubjub
on 10/5/12 1:02 am, edited 10/5/12 1:02 am - Palm Desert, CA
VSG on 06/25/12

First they need to be stored somewhere on the Internet.  There are free sites to do this like google's picassa web.  You can also upload these pictures to your OH photo album area.

When you are ready you need to have two web browsers  open, one with the picture and one with your message editing box of  your post on OH open. I have found that I need to change the editor to HTML Editor #2 (above the message box) to get this to work.  Then just drag the picture from the website where it is stored over to your message box. Works every time for me.

Heaviest: 313/VSG Pre: 295/Surgery: 260/Maintenance target:190 - Recent: 195 (08/15/19)

1st 2015&2016 12-Hour Time Trial UMCA 50-59 Age Group
1st 2017 Race Across the West 4-Person 50-59 Age Group
4th 2019 Race Across America 8 Person Team

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views