4 days post op and i feel really good!

sleevette
on 10/21/12 12:28 pm
I was so nervous before surgery but today is day #4 and I feel really good. Progressed to full liquids today and I am just amazed I do not feel hungry! Granted I have caught whiffs of some good food being cooked but I really only had a very slight desire to want some. Still trying to figure out ways of changing things up but overall I feel really great. My incisions are healing nicely and are sore but bearably so.

All the pre ops out there just wanted to let you guys know it isn't as horrible as I thought it would be!
Dawn L.
on 10/21/12 1:02 pm - Centereach , NY
VSG on 10/22/12
Thanks for the encouragement. I get sleeved tomorrow afternoon. Yay me!

HW 262  SW 239.6 GW 140      

Angela220247
on 10/21/12 1:56 pm - CA
 That's good to hear. I have a date of 11/7. I'm a fast healer so I'm not worried after my c section and gallbladder removals I was out and about the very next day. I'm confident that ill be fine with this surgery as well. =) 
Alexis K.
on 10/21/12 7:11 pm
VSG on 07/30/12
Glad to hear you're doing so well! I was amazed at how little pain I had from surgery. I was downright exhausted for about 2 weeks, but never had any real pain. I was in the hospital for 2 nights, and my first night at home I woke up in my normal sleeping position-on my stomach! It was just a little sore, but not even close to being bad enough to take pain medicine

Most Active