BJs Bariatrics?

MaryContrary80
on 10/22/12 5:47 am
VSG on 09/04/12
 Has anyone had an issue with this company before? I ordered a syntrax sample pack over a month ago and never got it. I have emailed them twice with no response and they have taken payment from my account, so I'm starting to get a little miffed about it. I'm going to try to call and see if I can figure out what the deal is. 
ArmyWife29
on 10/22/12 6:15 am - GA
 Oh man let me know what you find out!  I was just sitting here thinking "I wonder when my syntax pack will come?". I've been expecting it any day now....hmmm perhaps I need to make a phone call too.
melbee
on 10/22/12 6:53 am
VSG on 10/17/12
Nothing should take a month unless they are shipping it from antartica. Give them a call and if they don't respond, time for a chargeback or a paypal dispute!

I got mine from baritaric pantry and it was days after I ordered that I recieved mine-

Give em' hell!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
HW 251    SW 236    CW 191    GW: 145 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Living4Ever
on 10/22/12 7:15 am
VSG on 02/17/12
Give them a call. I had an issue with an order that was placed and Bob was responsive in responding to my email and reshipping my order.
(deactivated member)
on 10/22/12 7:28 am
VSG on 09/26/12
The first time I ordered from that website, they shipped right away.  The second time, I got an email saying they received my order but....no shipping notice came after.  I waited and waited and finally thought something must not have gone through.  Then, out of the blue, they emailed me and said my order shipped and I got it soon after.  No idea why my two orders were processed so differently.

Good luck!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views