I DID IT!!

AzureAurora
on 10/30/12 12:42 pm - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 02/06/12

Hi there    It has been a while since I posted. Still in Peru and exploring as much as I can and Volunteering while I am here. I just finished almost two weeks of touring with trips to Arequipa and the Colca Canyon where I got to see condors soar. Then Off to Lake Titicaca and an amazing overnight stay with a host family in an adobe hacienda which also included an fiesta and dance in traditional clothing.  Then a geological tour of Bolivia including the salt plains and active volcanoes. But the highlight was completing the 32km Lares Trek/Inca Trail reaching the summit at 4600m while camping overnight in the Andes Mtns and then seeing Machu Picchu!! what an amazing spectacular site and a lifetime dream fulfilled. I am very happy with this accomplishment I would never have done this a year ago.   I have no idea what I weigh as I haven't seen a scale since Sept 4. It has been hard to get in my protein here as the local diet is carb heavy but all the clothes I brought with me are too big. A couple of more weeks until I return to Canada and I can post my stats.   Take care Julie  

Highest 310 Start W 299 Surgery W 279 Current Weight 166.5 lbs      

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 10/30/12 3:09 pm
VSG on 10/09/12
That sounds just wonderful! And it is!! Congratulations!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

lizardcc
on 10/30/12 3:19 pm - CA

another fabulous accomplishment!  I am so envious!

HW 271; SW 267; GW 167    
Kelly-AnneH
on 10/30/12 3:25 pm - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 06/26/12
What a fabulous adventure you're having! I sure hope you're taking lots of pictures along the way - I'm looking forward to seeing them and hearing all about your adventures along the way.

Kelly-Anne

Highest 303.4, Surgery 263, Current 217.8, Goal 180

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views