NSV! + SV!

NewtoYou
on 11/9/12 11:28 am
VSG on 09/10/12

I have been kicking myself lately, comparing myself to others when I shouldn't be because I'm 100% unique in so many ways!   Plus I discovered the person I had been comparing to had lost 30% muscle mass.  To date, I have lost 0% muscle mass and 21% of my excess body fat!  Woot!

Anyway, NSV!!   Today I did something I could only have dreamed about in the past!   I bundled up my babies (19 month old triplets) and put them in the stroller.   I have never taken them for a walk on my own before as I was too out of shape to do so, I needed someone with me always to push on the hills.  Anyway, I thought I'd take a nice leisurely walk in the cool fall breeze and take my time, I knew I could do that.   So I get started and I'm feeling good and making time, good pace and not out of breath... so I up it up a notch... next thing I know, I'm jogging!!!    I have been running at home on the treadmill, but not outside, and certainly not pushing the stroller! 

SO, 60 min later I get back home and I alternated running and walking; got a few groceries and I feel F***ing GREAT about it! 
I figure the stroller weighs about 40 lbs, the boys are about 28 lbs a piece...  :)  

SV:  189 today, this is the 3rd of my scale goals that I have been looking forward to!  This is the amt I weighed when I got married!  ;)    only a few lbs away from the 1/2 way point!  :)

MY food is fuel, not a reward.  Its purpose is to sustain my body, not my soul.   ~ rhearob
Learning to love myself.

beckyinkc
on 11/9/12 11:55 am
VSG on 07/25/12

Congrats to you!

Cindi A.
on 11/9/12 11:58 am - Vancouver, Canada
VSG on 11/26/12

What a great NSV, what could be more important than being able to keep up after your wee ones? Triplets...wow!!!! You won't be needing a gym membership, unless it's to get away for a well-earned break. LOL

centurycard     

Surg: Nov. 26/12 1st Goal: Lose 100lbs Reached Feb. 14/14 New Goal: 135lbs

pineview01
on 11/10/12 2:20 am - Davison, MI

WOW!  What a great victory for you.  You go X 3!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views