1 week post op

SandyFromNJ
on 11/11/12 9:47 pm

A week ago today, I was sleeved. I had a rough week. It was not easy at all. Yesterday, I got out of the house for a couple of hours and visited my 91 year old Mom It was nice to get out. I am still a bit achy on the left side. So far, I manage to get in all my liquids and vitamins. I have been walking on the treadmill, slowly for 30 minutes a day. Today I will work on my protein. I weighed myself today and I lost fourteen pounds. :)

Micmac2
on 11/11/12 9:57 pm

I was sleeved one week tomorrow.  I also had an awful recovery.  I have a great hubby who has made me get out of the house and keep walking.  However, I gained so much water weight that this morning I am just now back to where I was when I went in the hospital.  Kinda  a bummer, but I know it was water weight from all the IV's I had for 2 1/2 days straight.  I am hoping this week will be more normal.  You are doing great and we had rough starts so keep it up!! Im looking forward to the losers bench with you.

MuttLover
on 11/11/12 10:43 pm
VSG on 11/14/12

Sandy -- so sorry to hear about your rough start, and glad to see that you are doing better.  Sending good vibes your way!

mickeymantle
on 11/12/12 2:00 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

the water weight is good , many people get dehydrate the first week from not getting there water down , but you had some extra in you to hold you over

Micmac2
on 11/12/12 5:10 am

I didn't think of it that way. Yeah, no probs with getting liquids in, more like remembering to sip not just hold the bottle. LOL.  I'm still at the 'fall asleep while standing' energy stage.  Water weight good thing.  Love it! (but not next week...) ;0)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views