Calling all December 5th Sleevers!

Keywester
on 12/3/12 10:31 pm
VSG on 12/05/12

Tomorrow is our big day!  I'm pretty pumped up.  Murphy has come to call and I'm just letting it all go!  If it gets done it gets done. Had my last "eat whatever you want before ten am" breakfast today.  Hopefully I will be able to get some sleep tonight!  From the sounds of my hospital stay, I will need to come back home to sleep!

Best Wishes to you all and praying you all have a safe surgery and a swift recovery!

Laura

rissa1224
on 12/3/12 10:36 pm - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

My surgery is tomorrow also!! I am on clear liquids all day and nothing after midnight (except some sips of water) I am scared and I dont know why. I have to keep positive and think about my future. Good luck and keep us posted on how you do! I doubt I will get any sleep.

Joshua B.
on 12/3/12 11:23 pm - Ridley Park, PA
VSG on 12/05/12

Im a go for tomorrow as well. Doc doesnt have me on a pre-op liquid diet, but I'm gonna  eat lite today regardless. Gonna stick to mainly protein shakes, and soft foods. Good luck everyone.

ULA_LONG
on 12/4/12 11:05 am
VSG on 12/05/12

I'm a go tomorrow as well.Good Luck and let's get back here in a couple of days.Sleep well my friends!Here's my ambien to you!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views