Overwhelming Holiday!

laDeelila
on 12/13/12 11:09 pm, edited 12/13/12 11:13 pm - NJ

My surgery is in 3 weeks... Holy Hell!

Two week liquid diet is in less than 1 week.... Yikes!

Christmas is in a little over a week.... Wooooo!

The boyfriend and I are trying to work out some issues NOW....... Bleh and malarkey!

Nursing admissions testing and applying all this month and the next..... please... for the love of....let me in!

I can't chose what to worry about first! I am now just kind of numb to the the fact that my surgery is in 3 weeks. I am more worried about the holidays and this liquid diet. Especially for the fact that my boyfriend and I are talking about separating (long story... only a little due to surgery), I don't want to get too *****y as we try to consider our future.

When I get overwhelmed, my usual is to chuck it all, sit home and house some pizza and chocolate! Learning the trap of emotional eating and it's hold on me.  Just wanted to share in hopes of relinquishing my thoughts of hoarding food while I can.

'Deneen

Excited and thankful to be on this rollercoaster of a journey!

mokee
on 12/13/12 11:24 pm - OH

Well, one thing is your can not eat emotionally after the surgery for awhile.  It is physically imposible.

MuttLover
on 12/13/12 11:57 pm
VSG on 11/14/12

Sorry you have so much going on - but at least you are cognizant of the emotional eating and know you need to get a grip on it.

Good luck with your surgery and your admissions testing!

As for the BF, I wish you the best in working through your issues.  Surgery will change your appearance and you -- so be prepared!

Take care, and try not to worry!  I find that it just wastes time that could be used on something more productive (LOL -- but wayyy easier said than done!)

Starting weight: 260; Surgery Weight: 250; Month 1: -15.6; Month 2: -11.8; Month 3: -11.4;  Month 4: -7.4  Month 5: -8.6; Month 6: -3; Month 7 -3.8; Month 8 -7; Month 9: stall; Month 10: -4.4; Month 11: - 2.6; Month 12:-3.4

Shagdoll
on 12/14/12 2:36 am

(((HUGS!!!)))

Yes you do have a lot going on.  Chin up, sounds like you are doing great.  Congrats on your upcoming surgery.  Keep us posted on everything!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Lovin_Losing
on 12/14/12 8:56 am
Congrats on your upcoming surgery! I will be having mine right along with you and the emotions are all over the place. Just remember if you start to get the feeling like giving up jump on here! Rant and rave to your hearts delight and read over all these amazing stories on here!
laDeelila
on 12/14/12 12:20 pm - NJ

Thanks for the all the support!

I am super excited, however, I have been preparing for quite a while and haven't realized it was so close! I felt better right after I posted kiss

Most Active