One of those days

Lynnegetsbrave
on 1/20/13 11:39 pm

Last night when I was working out (I use that term loosely) I pulled something in my chest, so now it hurts when I move.  I will just power through it though.  Then, I got an email from my son who is deployed on the USS Truman and his first line is he got extended until Nov.  Now on the bright side, that gives me more time to lose weight so he will be more surprised...but that is a long time.  My son is 22, but he is my only child and we are all each other has.  He was feeling a little frustrated today and the storm out to sea this past week was really bad...65mile an hour winds when your job is on the launching pad of the aircraft carrier is not fun.  He is a reservist and actually volunteered for this deployment and he is extended in his first week.  That doesn't bode well for him getting home for the holidays.  The good news is I am not reaching for food to comfort me.  I am just allowing myself to be sad.  I am just lonely.  Oh well life goes on.  Thanks for letting me whine.

Spencerella
on 1/21/13 4:40 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12
Doesn't sound like whining to me. You are just stating your reality and your feelings associated with it. I've heard that's what 'normies' do . We are here for you.

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views