Thank you. . . .

vsgme2013
on 1/27/13 9:37 am

I just wanted to thank all of you who are providing so many of us with a wealth of information and realism that we are going to need when we get sleeved.  I have been able to make a list of foods that you have all recommended so that I can start trying them now and seeing how positive everyone has stayed even when they faced setbacks. 

Again, thank you from someone who has spent hours and hours on this site reading over all of your posts.  It has truly helped!!!

Lynnegetsbrave
on 1/27/13 11:50 am

I did what you are doing.  It made post op much easier for me.  I have followed the plan that I developed with some input from my NUT who I must admit thinks I eat the same thing too much...lol...but mostly from listening to the seasoned vets on this site.  Their knowledge is just wonderful and I believe has made the difference for me in the amount of weight I have lost.  I have lost just over sixty pounds in seven weeks...my surgeon is thrilled and so am I...even though I have a long way to go.  Good Luck and soon you will join the loser's bench as well.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views