back on track and keep changing my weight goal

AMoody
on 1/29/13 1:24 am - Mayville, MI
VSG on 02/06/12

Hi All. I have not been on here because I have been riddled with embarrassment but I knew that one day I would have to "face the music" if you will with not only you guys but myself. . I had gained back 5 pounds over Christmas and have just now lost all of it but .2#'s and Im back on track! I had given myself permission if you will to eat during Christmas, not over indulge like the old me but just allow myself to eat that Christmas cookie. I knew I would have to pay the fiddler at the end of Christmas but I was ok with that. Im here now to say that I think I'll do it that way again next year but without the embarrassment or shame. I knew I would gain but I weighted myself almost every day and  only allowed a 5 # gain..was it hard to stop yes, did I have to throw out food yes, did I go crazy like other Christmas about my weight, no and it was nice.  Anyway, I have met my surgeons and I's agreed upon weight goal of 165(Im currently 155.2) and I have a check in date with him on Feb 6th for my 1 year check up. I had also changed my goal from 165 down to 138 but have now rethought that. I like where Im at now so Im going to get to 145 and see what that does for me.. DO alot of people change weight goals?  Anyway Im happy to be back..a little long so sorry..I had to make peace.  Have a great day

H.W 247 L.W 170 C.W 238 G.W 145

Shagdoll
on 1/29/13 1:33 am

I seem to change my weight goal from one day to the next.  Some days I feel comfy where I am at but the problem for me is when I gain a few pounds, I get really pissy and freaked out that I know it would be best if I could just drop a few more pounds so I will have some wiggly room.  I feel so chubby sometimes when I see people go way below the top of a normal BMI but I know everyone is different so I try not to look into that too much.  Do what you think is best for you and honestly, I don't see nothing wrong with changing your goal weight.  It just shows you are on top of your game!!!  You've done awesome so far, congrats!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Most Active