Finally...my initial meeting tomorrow!

jenn227
on 1/31/13 10:06 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

My hubby & I are scheduled for 1:30 tomorrow.  I cannot wait to finally start this process officially.  I have been online for the past 2 weeks and I am 100% committed to getting sleeved.  I have learned so much already about this process, and I just can't wait to learn even more.

I went to my Zumba class today.  I have been doing the Aqua Zumba for a while, and I was doing a 1/2 hour Zumba, 1/2 hour sculpt class this past summer, but this is a one hour "land" Zumba class. It is AWESOME!!  I look like an Umpa Lumpa at the end of it...very RED faced & sweaty lol!

All of the snacks I buy for the "kids" were untouched by moi all week, and there is an entire bottle of wine that has dust on it (not really, but untouched all week!).  I am not dieting this week, but I have been tracking my meals, water and exercise, and I decided I will not snack/drink wine after dinner this week.  I did realize that I was "rewarding" myself at the end of each night by snacking.  I am kicking that habit to the curb for sure!  I have also not eaten in front of the TV all week either.  I need to work on the computer, though.  I do eat my breakfast and lunch at my desk & I wind up not paying attention, but my portions are set, so I'm not overeating, just eating too fast. 

Ok, Project Runway's on, so I'm gonna have my sleepy time tea and watch my show

Jenn   Highest weight: 278. Starting weight: 275. Surgery weight: 253. Month 1: 25 lbs. Month 2: 8.8 lbs. Month 3: 12.6 lbs. Month 4: 7 lbs. Onederland 7/29/2013. Month 5: 7 lbs. Month 6: 5 lbs. Months 7-9: self-induced maintenance, then 5 lb gain.

AppyGrl
on 1/31/13 10:16 am
VSG on 01/23/13

That last line sounds like a great reward!  Also, congrats on committing to the sleeve I hope that you and your husband enjoy this journey. It will be fun and emotional but will all be worth it.

jenn227
on 1/31/13 10:19 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

Thank you!  I've been following your journey (hope you don't mind!).  I am learning so much about the process from you & alot of the others on this site. 

Congrats on your progress so far!

Jenn   Highest weight: 278. Starting weight: 275. Surgery weight: 253. Month 1: 25 lbs. Month 2: 8.8 lbs. Month 3: 12.6 lbs. Month 4: 7 lbs. Onederland 7/29/2013. Month 5: 7 lbs. Month 6: 5 lbs. Months 7-9: self-induced maintenance, then 5 lb gain.

AppyGrl
on 1/31/13 10:36 am
VSG on 01/23/13

No problem, I did the same to other people and since I have take a small leave from work for recovery I usually sit with my laptop and water and spend my day this way. I do get on the treadmill or go out for walks, even if it is just to the mall to walk around. 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views