Wow I am Officially in the "NORMAL RANGE" Category!!!

Madjhav12
on 2/8/13 11:26 am - FL
VSG on 06/25/12

So after my bi-weekly weigh in I logged my progress/ Officially down 97 lbs after a little over 7 months. I noticed my BMI calculator read 24.9 so I decided to check what range it fell in. Well what do you know, I am OFFICIALLY in the NORMAL RANGE> No more obese, no more overweight, but finally NORMAL!!!

What is Normal after all??? Although I am on the high end I feel that after reaching goal I would like to remain where I am as I am starting to appear to thin (even for me) lol.

I am soooo excited to have embarked on such a wonderful journey. Next step... PLASTICS! Looking forward to a tummy tuck to shape my new tummy. Very excited and love love love my sleeve!

"Don't lower your expectations to meet your performance. Raise your level of performance to meet your expectations."    
dmhe
on 2/8/13 11:41 am - TX

Congrats! :) Way to go!

pineview01
on 2/8/13 11:49 am - Davison, MI

That is awesome.  Are you going to try to hit the 100 pound mark or are you happy where you are?

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Iris B.
on 2/8/13 12:00 pm - Canada
VSG on 12/17/12

very well done!

MFP ibellflower

Genasweet
on 2/8/13 12:10 pm - Bayonne, NJ
Congrats!!!!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 65 views