3 months with link to pics!

artmaker
on 3/20/13 6:36 am
VSG on 12/20/12 with

I'm 3 months out, 47lbs down since surgery [62lbs total], from a size 20 toa  size 14 ish.

i fell pretty good about myself! 

I have recently been feeling real hunger, but that's only when i forget to eat, which happens. I also feel less restriction on certain days or times of days, but I'm learning to plan around these things. I'm learning all the time; what's wrong, what's right, and what's new. It can be a little difficult sometimes, seeing as I've been known to be a hedonistic 21 year old, but I already see a difference in my actions and patterns.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU OH MEMBERS WHO POST ON THE BOARD! Ya'll are the constant reminder I need to remember that though we concentrate on weight loss, I am working for myself, as a whole person with a whole life.

Couldn't get the pics to stick on my mac, so here's a link to a pic from the night before surgery and monday.

http://t.co/KSxavyu2jB

"Only the noble of heart are called to difficulty"

-Soren Kierkegaard

Ihearttennis
on 3/20/13 7:06 am - LA
VSG on 04/24/13

You look fantastic!!! You have made so much progress in just a short amount of time. I am waiting on a date for surgery, and you are an inspiration to me. Congratulations!!

LolaB
on 3/20/13 8:31 am - NY
VSG on 01/23/13

You look great! And your dress is adorable. :)

"If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete." Siddhartha Gautama

alicefive
on 3/20/13 10:16 am

You look amazing!!!

ArmyWife29
on 3/20/13 11:28 am - GA

You look great!  And such a cute stylish dress!  Great work!

Ht 5'4HW 232  GW 138

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views