Lady Parts Question...

Christina D.
on 3/26/13 10:42 am, edited 3/26/13 10:43 am
VSG on 08/16/12

Okay, so I've debated all day about whether or not to post this question and finally decided to get over my embarrassment and bite the bullet! So here it goes...

Recently, maybe the last 5-10 lbs or so, I've noticed I'm more aware of my lady parts when I'm up walking around. Definitely, more air flowing through my legs than there used to be and maybe that's just the difference...its just feels different and I wondered if anyone else is or has experienced this? Is it possible the lady parts sag too?

sleevegirl
on 3/26/13 11:02 am - Austin, TX

LOL! Yes, they can sag. Trust me, a mons lift is in my future.

Having said that, a few months ago, I was standing outside and felt this cold breeze and nearly died, thinking I'd wet myself or something. So yeah... airflow.

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

MomofMarch
on 3/26/13 11:12 am - GA

Oh yes they can! lol I've noticed the um..."air flow" myself. I've also noticed, TMI ALERT!, that I've gotten a bit bonier down there. It's becoming more obvious during sexy time with the hubby. He says it doesn't bother him, and it doesn't bother me much. I guess since it's such a big difference, I couldn't help but notice.

Laura- HW:240  SW: 224  GW:165 Surgery date 12/10/12

Winning the battle against obesity and PCOS!

Yocie
on 3/26/13 11:48 am
VSG on 11/06/12

For me, I think one of the reasons is that the thigh's are smaller now. As a heavy person and always having thigh's that rubbed together, it's a weird feeling having them not. That allows for more "air flow"  too. It's weird all the things we never anticipated that we're now living.

beach_mama
on 3/26/13 11:36 pm
VSG on 08/16/12

Is that what it's called? Does "air flow" have noise?? bahahaa

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views