Checking in 4 mo post op

Gigicolorado
on 3/30/13 12:11 pm, edited 3/30/13 12:12 pm
Hi all. I am almost 4 months out. It has been a little slow for me but the scale continues to move in the right direction! I was a lightweight to start...35 BMI. I have lost 47pounds. I feel great and am off my BP Meds. I had an injury that has prevented me from exercising for six weeks! Very frustrating. I can't wait to get back in the gym next week. Can't wait for summer and to show off my new swim suit!

jobyro
on 3/30/13 12:48 pm
Great job! I also started at that BMI and would thrilled with that loss at 4 months!
pineview01
on 3/30/13 1:59 pm - Davison, MI

Your doing great.  I was a light weight and a revision.  After my band was removed, I had to hit 35 BMI to requaility for WLS.  I think I hit about ~37 at surgery day.  I am down 25 pounds since surgery but, only 5-10 pounds from when I had the band removed.  The second month I went UP 5.5 pounds in one week.  I upped my calories and downed my carbs to get that 5.5 pounds back off over the next 3 weeks.

Good luck, we can do this.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active