Goodbye Terrible Twos!!

kenwilliams
on 4/2/13 12:07 am

Goodbye Terrible Twos.  You have plagued me long enough.  You were never welcome. I have kicked you out before, but you always managed to sneak back into my life. You threatened my military career right to the end.  You made everyday tasks more difficult.  You even threatened my very health and well being.  I hate you.

You are forever banned from my life.  I have crossed over the bridge to Onederland.  I am burning that bridge behind me so you cannot follow.  My journey is not at an end.  I will move on until you are only a bad memory from the past that I can no longer see.  It is my fervent wish that you will be cast off and shunned by many who follow behind me.   

MuttLover
on 4/2/13 12:51 am
VSG on 11/14/12

Bratty little pest!  I too, am banishing them from my life.  Welcome to Onederland, where the terrible twos can be put behind us -- but we must remain ever vigilant!

Part of their insipid evil ways is to sneak up on you, from behind usually, and climb up your back so they can whisper evil things in your ear -- "One bite won't hurt!'  "You've been soooo goood, lately - reward yourself!"  "You had one bite, you might as well have another!"

So, while we've said goodbye -- the terrible twos are not slinking quietly out the back door, shamed!  They have been kicked to the back porch, where they are continuing to pound on the door!  I'm currently considering adding additional locks and and buying earphones, so I can't hear them! LOL!

Best of luck as you continue your journey!

Starting weight: 260; Surgery Weight: 250; Month 1: -15.6; Month 2: -11.8; Month 3: -11.4;  Month 4: -7.4  Month 5: -8.6; Month 6: -3; Month 7 -3.8; Month 8 -7; Month 9: stall; Month 10: -4.4; Month 11: - 2.6; Month 12:-3.4

kenwilliams
on 4/2/13 1:00 am

Thank you for the wise words to remember!  

Shagdoll
on 4/2/13 1:54 am

I felt like I was reading an excerpt from a novel... loved your post!  Congrats on reaching ONEderland!!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Blind_Justice1
on 4/2/13 4:07 am - KY

I am going to use your post as my mantra.  I weighed 202 this morning...I vow to be out of twoferville by this weekend.  I even printed out your post to put on my fridge!!

kenwilliams
on 4/2/13 7:04 am

I am more than flattered.  Best of luck with meeting your goal for the weekend.

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 4/2/13 7:16 am
VSG on 10/09/12
I am sure anyone with toddlers or those of us *****member are all giggling!! Way to go!!! I want out of the teens now...coz I have three of those at home now and...well...terrible two's over that any day!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

Most Active