100 Gone! - pic for those on the fence

RedStar98
on 5/1/13 10:17 pm - Johnston, RI
VSG on 10/02/12

I had a long pst typed out and then it dissapeared.  oh well; here are the highlights;

7 months ago today surgery - sw- 260

current weight 160

love my sleeve.  anyone on the fence.. JUST DO IT, the advantages far out weighed the risks for me  - I was on a path to death at my highest weight.    I'm thankful I made the decision, every day!

Not sure if this works, but I'm unable to load the picture here into the message, so you will have to see the picture on my profile I guess. 

http://images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/897104/albums/ 122272/progress.jpg

LaceyKitN
on 5/1/13 11:01 pm - Olympia, WA

You look absolutely beautiful!  Thank you for posting!  I am a bandster--9 years out--down about 150 pounds but gaining again...too fast for my liking and SERIOUSLY looking into revision to the sleeve...and your post was the first one I opened.  Oh what an inspiration to open it.  Yes..I think this would be a good thing for me. Any others *****vised from the band (that seems to have a life shelf and stops working???)

Michelle

kellied77
on 5/2/13 4:01 pm

First off,  congrats on losing 150 with the band! 

i failed miserably with it.  Only lost 30 and maintained that for two years.  Though I've only been converted for 8 days,  I can tell you I feel better now than I ever have.  

I feel full, not blocked.

NO port pain.

NO chest pressure.

I already know this was the right choice for me.

Good luck with your decision.

"The things we fear are undefeatable, not by their nature, but by our approach"

VSG on April 24, 2013 / 36 years old, 5' 7"  M1:28 M2:11 M3:14 M4:6

Gingerly
on 5/1/13 11:12 pm - Brookline, MA

Love it! Hope to be as successful as you. Thanks for sharing!

michieluvsu
on 5/1/13 11:35 pm - WA

You look awesome! Great work~

Michele

mokee
on 5/1/13 11:56 pm - OH

You looked like you were in so much pain at the beginning picture and now so happy and THIN.   That's a word we don't hear very often about ourselves.    Best of luck and keep up the good work.

Shagdoll
on 5/2/13 1:21 am

Wow, looking awesome!!!!  Congrats on all your success so far!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 74 views