Duh! Moment

Izabelle G.
on 5/2/13 1:21 am - Cheltenham, PA
VSG on 10/15/12

I weigh myself daily. I had a weird regain a few days ago. When you weigh yourself daily, you start to see patterns so when something stands out, you notice it faster. So I analyzed the usual suspects what I ate, my bathroom habits, and my water consumption. Nothing out of the extreme ordinary. I try to not over think it and drive myself crazy but I was aware.

I tried to put it in the back of my mind but then I started thinking back on previous stalls and even slight regains. The one thing that I found for me to be a common factor was my vitamin intake. Sometimes I forget to get them in at all or just forget one or two because I ran out and did not get a chance to get more. So I reorganized my pills and took the correct dosage of all. No just taking one just to say I took it if the bottle calls for two pills. Guess what started happening, things started moving like they are supposed to move. 

To me this was a Duh! moment. Why Duh? Because we are on a plan. It is a whole comprehensive plan. It is not a pick and choose what portion serves your needs plan.  Any variations to the whole plan can change the desired outcome. So if you are at a stall or have a slight regain, take a look at the whole picture. It might be that one thing you thought that was no big deal that could be what is holding you back.

I am walking 60 Miles in 3 Days to fight cancer! Donate today!!

http://www.the3day.org/goto/igomes

Surgery 10/15/12 - HW-263lbs GW-150lbs CW- 170.8

Shagdoll
on 5/2/13 1:23 am

I'll have to remember that Izabelle, thanks for the post!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

mildollarsmile
on 5/2/13 3:27 am, edited 5/2/13 3:27 am - SE, TX
VSG on 03/11/13

Thanks for the post...I am currently taking only one fieber gummy but serving is 2 so you made me think maybe I do need to take my two to help get things moving. =)

Melanie -- HW:320 SW:300 CW:277.2 GW:150 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views