nine months later...

sleevicidal_maniac
on 5/22/13 12:01 pm

Hey boys and girls... I'm back, just a lot less of me. What can I say, I'm a sleevaholic. I love OH, my sleeve, my life and myself again... Those of you who know me, know I usually just post to my blog and invite everyone to read it. So, in my typical fashion, here's an excerpt from my latest entry. The excerpt is a link to the whole entry and if you're anywhere along the journey from pre-sleeve to nine months, I encourage you to give it a quick read. Just click on the excerpt and it will take you to the post. I worked hard to document the easy and hard parts for myself, and for anyone with questions. 

"Now that I am flirting with 100lbs of weight loss and as healthy as I've been as an adult, what else is there? Well, I am fitting into the coolest clothes I have ever even wanted to wear. I am running around like a teenager doing cool stuff all the time. I participate with my daughter actively in her sports and school events instead of just being a spectator (this has been a blessing for both of us). I have squeezed myself back into a race car instead of just being a builder. I've mentioned this before but I don't snore any more. My businesses are both thriving - because I'm fully engaged and attentive as well as energetic and patient. And, perhaps best of all, my wife says I'm as good in the sack as I was when I was 19!" 

If you want to ask any questions of me fire away and feel free to send them privately as well if you don't want to post them to the forum board. Good luck dropping the weight and I will see you on the skinny side!

linzeelee
on 5/22/13 12:58 pm - Omaha, NE
VSG on 05/17/13

This is all wonderful - thank you for the inspiration!

Lindsay ~ 5'4" ~ HW (5/6/13): 280 ~ SW (5/17/13): 273 ~ CW: 140
Losses by month: pre-op: -8  M1: -18  M2: -12  M3: -13  M4: -9  M5: -10  M6: -12
  M7: -14  M8: -12  M9: -2  M10: -8  M11: -9  M12: -2  M13: -6  M14: -7

ravenbrown
on 5/22/13 10:52 pm - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

Hahaha!  I love that last part :)  Congrats on your success!  My hubby hasn't said the same to me, but apparently my weight loss has increased his libido to that of a 19 year old.  I love all your NSVs. 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 66 views