7 Months Post Op ~ Down 95lbs

sonywife
on 5/29/13 10:24 am - Elmsdale, Canada
VSG on 10/24/12
Originally at 234lbs, I set my goal weight of 135lbs. Just a number I pulled out of my butt. I am now 139lbs and more then happy with my current weight. I did not exercise 1 minute to get here and I did not follow and meal plans once I was on solid foods. No, I am not suggesting anyone be like me. I just popped in to tell you MY story. I actually eat junk food and drink pop almost on a daily basis (with my good food) to maintain my weight. I have notice when I just eat healthy I loose weight again and I don't want to. I'm 5'5". Went from a size 18 to a size 3/4. No, I am not suggesting anyone be like me. I have no health issues. I see the Dr. regularly. All the weight just melted off effortlessly. I'm sure I'm one of the lucky ones, but this had been my experience since my Surgery Oct 24th 2012. Good luck to all on their journey!

Denise F.
on 5/29/13 11:37 am - Memphis, TN
VSG on 05/23/13

Congratulations!! I hope I'm like that. 

sonia29
on 5/29/13 11:47 am
What matters is you to goal gurl!!! Congrats!

29y/ 5'4 / HW 265/SW 255/CW 120.1/Final goal 125

defygravity
on 5/29/13 12:28 pm - NE
VSG on 07/10/13

Wow!! I would love to be like you, but it seems highly doubtful.  Love that you didn't have to exercise because I hate it and my husband has already started harping on how I will have to exercise all of the time.  You are a definite WLS poster child.

~ Colleen                                       Instagram

"It is our choices... far more than our abilities that determine who we are."         

HW 232; SW 223; 1stGW 199;  2ndGW 170  

sarapilar
on 5/29/13 2:27 pm
VSG on 02/21/13

Wow, that is incredible!  I'm jealous!

"The most difficult part of changing how you live and eat is believing that change is possible. It takes a fierce kind of love for yourself."Geneen Roth

babybird555
on 5/29/13 8:50 pm
VSG on 05/14/13

95 lbs is fabulous, but i would think you would need to exercise to keep muscle tone...i am a newbie, i have lost 20lbs in the last 3-4 weeks and already i can see that i am going to need to keep exercising to keep my body toned.   I just turned 50, maybe you are much younger, i guess that can make a difference.

Congratulations on your sucess...i bet you look great!!!

kellied77
on 5/29/13 8:52 pm

That is great!  I'm hoping to be like that, although I can't wait to work out.  Once upon a time....lol  I was really into weight lifting.  I like it a lot.  IT's slow paced and burns lots of calories.  It's the cardio I can't stand.  I will never run a marathon, though the mud runs sound like a lot of fun.  I will probably do that some day.

Moderation is everything!  You lost weight because your sleeve was done correctly.

"The things we fear are undefeatable, not by their nature, but by our approach"

VSG on April 24, 2013 / 36 years old, 5' 7"  M1:28 M2:11 M3:14 M4:6

Most Active