So excited!

south494
on 6/26/13 4:19 pm - NC

Today is the first day i get to go back to the gym as post-op!! I am super excited. I know i can't go over 20lbs via my dr but i am just happy to be back to do some strength training. That has always been my favorite part. So far this month i have lost 26 lbs. I can't wait until my next dr visit, walks are great too but i am just glad i can do my favorite part as well to keep things interesting. Does anyone else do Just dance on the wii? I love it as well!

Stephmom
on 6/26/13 4:25 pm
I love weights too! Do what you love, right? Best of luck!
south494
on 6/26/13 4:31 pm - NC

Yes i love doing the circuit training. I tend to do a half mile on the treadmill then go do 30 min circuit and go back and do 1/2-1 mile then i go home :) I used to do two sessions of circuit but being i am just starting back i will stick with my cardio and one round of circuit until i fully heal. :)

Stephmom
on 6/26/13 5:02 pm
Wow! I love your plan! I can do that plz keep me informed. I'm in the process would love to follow you.
VSG on 06/12/13
Wow! Lucky! My doc is soooo conservative. I would love to get back into training. At my post op check yesterday, these were my instructions: no exercise except walking on flat surfaces (not even inclines!) till my 6 week check. At that point, I will be cleared to do whatever I want, even kickboxing, if I like. No thanks, don't like that, lol. They said it was because they want to keep me out of risk situations that would open up my sleeve. Fair enough, I will play along.

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views