Dr Valenzuela

bon84
on 7/31/13 8:35 am

Has anyone used Dr Valenzuela?  I like the surgeon I have picked out however, I am reconsidering her because she is younger and may be more up to date on procedure.  Would like some experiences with her or opinons.

Thanks

themexcellentone
on 7/31/13 8:37 am
VSG on 07/08/13 with

I think Jennifer L. used her recently. 

VSG by Nick Nicholson in 2013. Revised to DS 2/23/2023 by Chad Carlton.

PrincessPR
on 7/31/13 8:38 am
VSG on 12/17/13

I think Jennifer L has??  I'm pretty sure she did.  She also has an Instagram of her Mexico experience...

"The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It’s your mind you have to convince.” ~Vince Lombardi   Join me and help those with cancer!!!

Lovedopus
on 3/12/14 11:10 am

I am wondering how she is doing? Thinking of going to the same surgeon but can't get a hold of Jennifer L, she hasn't responded to me here or on Instagram, anyone know if she is ok?

Elvena
on 7/31/13 8:40 am

I have used her this feb past she did my sleeve..was the best operation I think a person could have, awesome Doctor great team there at the Mi doc hospital, I recommend 110% If you have any questions ask away

bon84
on 7/31/13 8:48 am

Hi,

can you email me your experience to [email protected].  I have lots of questions.

Jennifer L.
on 7/31/13 1:52 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/10/13 with

I LOVED Dr. Valenzuela! Her team was wonderful. I had a great experience. And yes, you can visit my instagram to get more on the nose details about how I was feeling while I was there. Right now I am 3 weeks out, and feeling great. I haven't had a single issue since getting sleeved. She is very good at what she does. 

HW: 275 SW: 265 CW: 200 GW: 135 Month 1: -25 Month 5: -65lbs total
On the fence about self-pay options and if Mexico is the right choice (or scared of that option)? Let my experience (first time ever in Mexico) be your guide. Don't let fear hold you back!

Instagram

"You make me new, you are making me new" Gungor

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 241 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 309 views