5 Years Out and Feeling Fantastic

-baby-fat-
on 8/1/13 1:57 am - Gatineau, Canada

Hello everyone,

5 years out and I'm so grateful for having had this surgery.  It has changed my life so completely.  Of course there are bumps in every road, but for the most part my experience has been very positive.  I don't regret anything.  I had the VSG and lost 118 pounds.  Life is, very definitely, good!  :-)

This surgery has given me the confidence to pursue my passion for children's writing and I have just recently posted my first story/video on youtube. This is amazing for me because I never would have had the guts to do this before.  I'm the shrinking violet type.  hehe

If anyone is interested in viewing my video, I invite you to click on the link below.   Or go to Youtube and look up Libby Redribbon.  You're also very welcome to subscribe to my youtube channel so you can be notified of my next video which should be ready in a month or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipAPNF1ZH0g

I wish everyone success and health and happiness.  :-)

Julie

Joy M.
on 8/1/13 2:46 pm
VSG on 08/06/13

I have surgery Tuesday. I look forward to looking back at an accomplished goal. Congrats on maintaining it. 

pineview01
on 8/1/13 3:23 pm - Davison, MI

Congratulations!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 63 views