Suggest Powder Protein

dishawn
on 8/27/13 1:18 pm - CA
I use Premeir Chocolate Protein and I ♥♡ it. I travel and need a Powder Protein drink. Please suggest a tasty one. I have tried a few.
pineview01
on 8/27/13 1:26 pm - Davison, MI

I use the Premier Protein too at home.  I also use the Syntrax Nectar, I mix the Chocolate Truffle, Strawberry Moose, Vanilla Bean and Cappuccino and mix with Almond milk and all but the Strawberry with decaf too.  You can order a sample pack to find what you like.  I mix the fruit flavor with Crystal light.  I love the Fuzzy Navel with Sunrise Orange CL.  The Cappuccino and Fuzzy Navel are my favorites.

Before I found out about these here I used the EAS from Sams Club/Cosco/Walmart, it is OK.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Debra M.
on 8/27/13 2:14 pm - TX
VSG on 03/26/13
We use Isopure powder protein because it tastes good and is low carb. My husband also travels extensively. He takes the Isopure powder and a couple of cans of Hormel Chicken Chili for those evenings he doesn't feel like eating out. He also carries a container to put the excess chili in the hotel room refrigerator. He also purchased a spork to eat with. He packs the cans of chili inside his gym shoes. He has traveling, eating with his sleeve and exercise down to a science. Good luck finding something you like. He also carries a shaker to make the protein drinks.

dishawn
on 8/27/13 3:11 pm - CA
Thank you for botb responses. ..I will order the samples and begin to figure out what I like. Your husband sounds like he has the travel and eating healthy down to a science ♡♥ it :-)
Keith L.
on 8/27/13 3:33 pm - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

My current favorite is AST VP2 Chocolate

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

dishawn
on 8/27/13 3:49 pm - CA

Where do you purchase this powder drink?

Keith L.
on 8/27/13 5:04 pm - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

I got it at bodybuilding.com, they have the best prices.

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Nancybefree
on 8/27/13 9:47 pm
VSG on 11/21/12

Unjury Chocolate Splendor or Unjury Chicken Soup          http://www.unjury.com/store/protein/

Syntrax Matrix Mint Cookie -- bu****CH OUT for higher calories and carbs on this one

Syntrax Matrix Peanut Butter Cookie --  see Mint Cookie

Chike High Protein Iced Coffee -- this one is rapidly growing on me  :)

5'8"    HRW 357 on 7/09/12    SW 339   >196 8/26/13 (surgeon's goal)   TWL  193     CW   164 

*:•-:¦:-•:*1st pers. goal 178 on 10/16/13; ultimate goal 164 on 12/13/13*:•-:¦:-•:* 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 59 views