New found energy!

abbyluwho
on 9/9/13 2:08 am - kc, MO
VSG on 06/25/13 with

Short story is, my husband left me 4 days before my surgery to start a new job, and find a house for us all.  We were apart for 2 months!  When he left, I was miserable, had no energy, and my kids did the majority of the housework, because my back hurt all.the.time.

Fast  forward to now, where I am 35 pounds lighter and a million times happier, and he just doesn't know what to do with me :) 

Last night as I was doing the dishes, he says, I just can't get over all this new found energy you have!  It makes me feel lazy!  I told him that was the sweetest thing I'd ever heard. 

I finally get the "nothing feels as good as skinny does".  While I am far from skinny, but nothing feels as good as my current health does! 

serenity1959
on 9/9/13 2:32 am
VSG on 08/05/13

That is awesome!    I have lost 33 lbs. and my back stopped hurting.   It is amazing what a different 30 measly pounds can make!

HW 275  SW 266

debpaul
on 9/9/13 3:30 am - TN
VSG on 08/16/13

So happy for you!! I can't wait for this to happen. I am 3 weeks from surgery and with pre-op and after i have lost 57 pounds but i am still so tired all the time. I have fibromyalgia too but I would have thought I would have some energy by now!!

MsBobbiTX
on 9/9/13 5:18 am
VSG on 09/16/13

angry

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views