3 Months supervised weight loss program before surgery question....

pacia1223
on 9/20/13 4:39 am
VSG on 01/15/14

Just curious if anyone used a nurse practitioner for monthly weigh ins while doing weigh****chers? If you used weigh****chers did you have to submit your daily logs or just proof of a paid membership? 

mickeymantle
on 9/20/13 4:47 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

I used the nut at my surgeons office , and tracked using myfitnesspal.com

you need to talk to your insurance company or the person at you surgeons office to see what your company requires , they are all different

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

pacia1223
on 9/20/13 5:07 am
VSG on 01/15/14

Thanks for the reply. I have an appointment with my surgeon next Thursday so I am looking forward to finding out for sure. I hate to have two weeks of something that won't work but if I do have to restart I am happy it isn't after completeing the entire 3 months. 

abbyluwho
on 9/20/13 8:22 am - kc, MO
VSG on 06/25/13 with

Check with your ins. company to see what programs they accept.  Mine accepted WW or Jenny Craig.  Honest to pete, no one even asked for any proof whatsoever that I did it, and I had to do it for a full year! 

Literally I used the company discount and paid upfront for a full year of WW on-line, and tracked my weight every week.  My life coach just told me to save the receipt, and figure out how to print the weight log just in case they asked for it. 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views