One month post op

tiffanys73
on 9/24/13 11:09 am

So yesterday was one month since getting sleeved. What an experience this has been. I've lost a total of 24lbs. After my 2nd week I was in a 2week  stall, thankfully on the 14th day of my stall I woke up to a 1.2 lb loss!!! Thankfully I've read these boards and expected a stall or I would have lost my mind. I'm still struggling to get my fluids and protein in. Not quite there yet but getting closer every day! I will get there. I try to walk everyday and I'm back too full cleaning and some yard work everyday. Got my treadmill outside to enjoy this weather, and adding other beginner exercise. I just want to thank everyone on the boards for encouraging one another!

busboss1
on 9/24/13 11:39 am
VSG on 12/18/12

Sounds like you've had a great 1st month. Congratulations!

Starting weight-244.4   Currently-145.2   Surgeon goal-150   My own goal-140        

Kayetidid
on 9/24/13 11:41 am - Fayetteville , NC
VSG on 09/05/13

Congratulations on your progress!! I had just wrote a post about not loosing weight for almost 2 weeks now. I am glad to see that there are stall periods. I had no idea about weight stalling.  I am so glad for this forum and hearing about your progress. It keeps me hopefully.  I was worried that maybe I was doing something wrong but so glad that I'm not. Keep up the good work!!

tiffanys73
on 9/24/13 11:44 am

I feel your pain on the stalls. I would've worried too had I not seen others post! We got our tools now so as long as we stay on course we got this!

tiffanys73
on 9/24/13 11:42 am

Thank you! I look forward to every day now! Hoping each day brings more success and health!!!

jubigirl
on 9/24/13 11:56 am
VSG on 08/26/13
I am one month out and could have written this almost exactly as written.

I'm so excited! Best wishes!

Kelli
Member Services
on 9/24/13 12:06 pm - Irvine, CA

Congratulations to all of you who are just beginning this post-op life.  It sounds like you are doing great.  Hearing that you were prepared for a stall because of what you have learned on OH was great to hear!!

Best wishes.

tiffanys73
on 9/24/13 12:36 pm

Thank you everyone! Kelli, good luck on your journey! It's so exciting and having this board just helps us on our path to success!

Sonya139
on 9/24/13 12:47 pm - VA

WTG Tiffany!!!

tiffanys73
on 9/24/13 12:51 pm

Thank you Sonya

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views