6 months post-op and have reached my goal

buzybee7
on 10/2/13 9:34 am - Oak Park Heights, MN
VSG on 03/14/13

I have reached my original goal of weighing 170 pounds.  I wasn't sure I'd ever see this weight but now that I do, I am sure I can make my goal a little smaller around 155-160.  This has been an amazing journey so far and I do not regret doing it at all!  My only complaint is I've noticed really bad cravings the week before my time of the month and would really like to find some ways to curb this!  Otherwise, I'm usually happy with how much I'm eating and don't feel hungry.  I have been exercising each day and have really notices a difference in how its toning up my body lately.  I will put an updated pic on my profile....I can't figure out how to put one in messages yet.  

~*~Shaunee~*~ 

Height: 5' 7"  Heaviest Weight: 330  Starting Weight: 306  Surgery Weight:  267  Goal Weight:  135

Cabin
on 10/2/13 9:39 am

This is an amazing accomplishment! Congratulations.

Tracy D.
on 10/2/13 10:25 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13
Congratulations! You did an amazing job to reach goal in 6 months

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

APhoenixAlwaysRises
on 10/2/13 12:16 pm
VSG on 11/05/13

Awesome and so inspiring! I can't wait to be posting this kind of thing. That is so kick ass! I also would like to know what the other ladies do because I know right now I am always completely famished before and nothing sustains me. I could eat all day and all night a few days before TOM. So after surgery I am sure I'll be having cravings so I'm going to wait and see what suggestions come up. Thanks for asking this question.

Member Services
on 10/2/13 12:29 pm - Irvine, CA

Fantastic!! Congratulations.  We are so happy for you.  Thanks for posting.

Best wishes.

angry

titaniumEileen
on 10/2/13 12:43 pm - NY
VSG on 08/28/13

You must be so excited and proud - you look wonderful!  What really touched me after I looked at the photos, was your story on your profile page - I didn't fill mine out yet, but I could identify exactly with everything you said (except for the 5 kids - I only have 2 lol)  I feel confident that we won't fail THIS weight loss journey - your pictures now show on the outside the person you described yourself to be on the inside!  Congrats!

Miss150
on 10/2/13 10:01 pm

Look at you!  You've kicked some serious scale-butt!  Way to stay focused and directed in reaching your goal.  Continue on, if you'd like- be mindful of what your body tells you ( you'll know when you get there).  Looking beautiful!  Well done, pretty girl.

goal!!! August 20, 2013   age: 59  High weight: 345 (June, 2011)  Consult weight: 293 (June, 2012)  Pre-Op: 253 (Nov., 2012) Surgery weight: 235 (Dec. 12, 2012) Current weight: 145

TOTAL POUNDS LOST- 200 (110 pounds lost before surgery, 90 pounds lost Post Op.diabetes in remission-blood pressure normal-cholesterol and triglyceride levels normal!  BMI from 55.6  supermorbidly obese to 23.6  normal!!!!  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 80 views