SOUND OFF - How Long Did It Take To Heal From VSG/Hiatal Hernia Surgery

Zee Starrlite
on 11/16/13 6:09 am

No heasling issuEs at all.  followeD post-op intructions to a tee IncludinG food schedule -  acTually I delayed my progrEssion as a persONal preCaution  for mySelf.   I had no Idea I eBen had a Hiatal Hernia, let alone a repair .  my doc told me During mY post Op oOffice appT.  I was likE You did,  I hAd what?  

Feel better!

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

destined2beslim
on 11/17/13 12:26 pm - Upper Marlboro, MD
Revision on 12/09/13

I had my first hh repair in 2009 and the the sleeve and hh repair in 2010 and now scheduled for revision sleeve and another hh repair next month. Healing time is different for everyone. The healing time for each was different. If you are feeling some pain or resistance when you eat don't ru**** Looking back I wish I had held off a bit longer on Introducing food back into my diet

hope123
on 11/17/13 1:19 pm - MO

Oh wow, I'm sorry that you had to have that many HH repairs Destined2beslim, because it stinks, at least for me it has.  You are very right, and I'm not rushing it.  I wish you well with your upcoming surgery, and please keep me posted and let me know how you're doing.  Thank you so much for responding to my post!  :-)

destined2beslim
on 11/17/13 8:19 pm - Upper Marlboro, MD
Revision on 12/09/13

Thanks Hope123 :)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views