a good day

brynn3
on 1/10/14 12:00 pm - MI
VSG on 10/16/13

Today was a good day.  The last 2 weeks I've been struggling with wanting food and being stuck in the house, especially on my days off of work.  Today I wore new clothes, got my hair cut finally!  I really love the new hairstyle, bought a new bra, need more, but it was so nice to see the girls at more eye level than floor level.  Bought new makeup which looks really great on my skin, and covers up my sun spots.  One downside, I wasn't hungry all day and only got 28 grams of protein in.  I was going to go to the gym, but my 11 year old needed someone to walk the mall with her tonight, so I will have to get that started.  

It was just so nice to feel good in my clothes, and have my hair and makeup on for once.  I've really let myself go for a very long time now, and it felt nice to look pretty again.  My youngest daughter kept saying, you have eyelashes and your face looks really good.  She went on and on so much I realized, I've been looking really bad for a long time! I guess my first posted NSV.

Brandy

Nmmsg
on 1/10/14 8:23 pm
VSG on 07/09/13

Yay Brandy!  Yes- it takes us awhile to come out of our fat funk but when we do - watch out!

nancy

Learn from your family history and rewrite yours!

Joy M.
on 1/10/14 11:38 pm
VSG on 08/06/13

That's great, it's so good that your self esteem has improved. I'm sure you've always been beautiful but now maybe your seeing it.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views