TAILBONE PAIN

Nikke2003
on 1/13/14 12:51 am - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

I feel your pain - literally! I got a butt cushion for Christmas that I use at my computer desk lol... but other than that I haven't found a solution!

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

Jackie T.
on 1/13/14 1:01 am - KS
VSG on 12/19/12

Unfortunately, yes I have this problem.  I found it hurt the most when I set for long periods of time without getting up out of my chair and also when I would have pretty steady losses in a week.  If there was a 7 day period where I would lose 5 lbs then it would hurt until the fat redistributed itself and then it would get better.  We have wood chairs at home and I have those cushions you tie on them and I brought one of those to work and sit on it.  I tried a softer pillow and that  didn't help at all.  Sometimes if it is really bad, I will sit on my leg until it falls asleep and that helps give some relief.  As you are going through with this, make sure you are getting up from your desk during the day and walking a little to help give you some relief.  Unfortunately, it is very common.

Highest Weight: 285 SW: 264.6 CW:163.1   Surgeon's GW: 189  PCP's GW: 165-170  

My GW:  154   MFP:  jteaford                  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 90 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 311 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 361 views