DAy 3 Liquid diet

RissaCup
on 1/22/14 2:50 am

So I'm on day 3 of my Liver Shrink diet and I want Chipotle!!!! haha ... I'm not going to cheat but I"m dreaming of little burritos jumping over my head! I cant wait for the surgery so these cravings can decrease or go away completely... 

Karissa H 5'4.5" | A 27 | HW 311 | SW 270 CW 142.4 | GW #1 147 | GW #2 133 comparison          

pharmagirl_45
on 1/22/14 2:53 am - NJ
VSG on 01/14/14 with
Your doing great! It gets easier every day! Good luck!

VSG on 1/14/14 with Dr. Samuel Wasser

GigiT
on 1/22/14 4:10 am - TX

OMG I can so related.  I have surgery on Monday so no food and I am dying for some smoked gouda cheese and crackers...AAAAAAAH!

HANG IN THERE, WE CAN DO THIS!!!

sbessey001
on 1/22/14 4:12 am

I am on day 2 of proteins only for breakfast and lunch and then lean and green for dinner. I am making it but its so hard to sit at a desk all day long and seeing and smelling everyone elses lunch and mine is a drink but what we have to remember is it will be so worth it in the long run :)

LessEb2Luv
on 1/22/14 5:33 am
VSG on 02/06/14 with
I thought it was just me!! Last night, my family had buttery biscuits and I asked my to husband to eat one and rub it on his face just so I could taste the yummy biscuit. ...sad, I know and I'm not proud of that but I've been on the high protein no carb diet since last Saturday (5 days) without cheating. Getting sleeved on 27 January!! Stay strong, we can do this!!
Tenacious88
on 1/22/14 7:51 am - Fort Lauderdale, FL
VSG on 02/05/14

I started my pre-op today also, one thing, I have spent the afternoon in the little boy's room. Is this happening to anyone?, I know it's a sad subject,  I just need to know.  surprise

We can all do this, YES.

"We as Losers need to have Bull Dog Tenacity to win the war against obesity"                  

mkvand
on 1/22/14 9:46 pm
VSG on 01/06/14 with

Yes, this is common. Two things to remember:  Liquids in=liquids out and never trust a fart.  If it's really bad, you may need to try different protein shakes.  I personally can't tolerate anything with sugar alcohols.  Other people have trouble with lactose in whey concentrates (whey isolates are lactose free).

VSG 1/6/14 with Dr. Alvarez

Darianna75
on 1/23/14 1:21 am
VSG on 02/21/14
On January 23, 2014 at 5:46 AM Pacific Time, mkvand wrote:

Yes, this is common. Two things to remember:  Liquids in=liquids out and never trust a fart.  If it's really bad, you may need to try different protein shakes.  I personally can't tolerate anything with sugar alcohols.  Other people have trouble with lactose in whey concentrates (whey isolates are lactose free).

thank you mkvand!! I just spit out my shake while reading "never trust a fart"  lmao  I'm on day 4 of preop  and it sucks. If one more person tries to feed me because they can hear my stomach growling, I'm going to smack them 

dancermom2_7
on 1/22/14 8:16 am - OH

day 3 for me too!! Hang in there~ i have lost 6# in 3 days.. liquid protien shakes 2 a day and lean and green for dinner.. i want chipolte too.. or chinese... I was actually sick to my stomach today.. felt very ill, I think I am finally coming around though.

Best of Luck!

HW 276 GW140  CW248

mcraedublin
on 1/22/14 8:40 am - GA
I am in the waiting phase for insurance approval but I so dread the liquid diet. My MD requires you to do 2 weeks if your BMI is over 50. Yikes!
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 244 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 312 views