Newbie Here

changestocome
on 3/11/14 3:55 am

Well, I've made the decision to take back my life. I'm currently jumping through the hoops, getting all of my doctor visits in. I hope that April 1st will be my last visit, before turning everything into the insurance company for review. I pray that they approve it quickly and I can move forward with getting a surgery date.  I'm nervous, but also excited!

I've been reading all the post and getting so many ideas. Thank you all for the open, honest post that you are placing on this website. It truly helps people like me to read others feelings and ideas. 

Life is good now...but, it will be so much better healthy!

jubigirl
on 3/11/14 4:03 am
VSG on 08/26/13

It has been one of the best things I've ever done for myself.  Good luck. I had Cigna. I had surgery 2 weeks after my submission to ins. 

Kelli

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 3/11/14 4:39 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Welcome!!

The insurance hoops are a pain in the butt, but the good news is that almost everybody here seems to get their verdict in about 2 weeks, so the wait isn't too bad.

Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions, I'm happy to help! :)

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

changestocome
on 3/11/14 4:48 am

Thank You so much for the encourgement!

tysmom01
on 3/11/14 5:56 am - MS
VSG on 08/12/13

Welcome and congratulations on the beginnings of your new journey! It was one of the best decisions I have ever made!! I have so much more energy and feel GREAT! I was lucky and have had absolutely no complications so far. Good luck to you!!

Age: 34 ~ Height: 5'5 ~ HW: 287 (7/28/2013) ~ SW: 272 ~ GW: 150 ~ Goal weight met 8/9/2014  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 315 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views