Social challenge accomplished

Southjerzjoy
on 3/17/14 4:28 am
VSG on 01/27/14

We had Beef and beer social to go to Saturday night. I had my protein shake on the way there to make sure I had my protein and plus I wasn't sure what kind of food they were going have. I brought a couple bottles of water with me in my purse. I took the bartender aside and explained about my surgery to see if she could take the bottles of water and just pour me a water with a lemon wedge in the glass so it I was drinking a ****tail. She was happy to do it for me.

I had a great night enjoying everyone's company and I even won a few baskets. It was not a very well organized event and it was real crowded so the buffet line was really really long. Guess you didn't have to wait in line because I wasn't hungry. THIS GIRL!!!!  That was an awesome added benefit. Not to mention feeling more comfortable because of my new tool that is helping me get smaller. 

The_True_KayD
on 3/17/14 5:21 am

Amazing how when we plan and face these challenges that we always feel empowered!!! I love it when I meet friends and I eat to my plan. I feel awesome at so many levels!

GREAT JOB!!!! 

HW: 249  SW: 233  VSG: Dec 3, 2013    

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/14 5:34 am

AWESOME!!! 

sleevemama
on 3/17/14 5:49 am
VSG on 04/30/13

Great accomplishment, good for you!

HW:266 SW:229 GW:140 CW:140  Maintenance 11/6/13

Most Active
Pain