12 week update

Kvp1029
on 3/22/14 1:44 am
Revision on 12/28/13

Well I haven't done an update in a while.  When I had surgery I really struggled with everything.  I think I was mad that I had to have a revision and that after 6 years in maintenance I gained 80lbs.  It's been a process but I've forgiven myself and though I'm not losing at a rapid pace, I'm down 40lbs in 12 weeks.  I've been tracking and have been extremely compliant with under eating my sleeve.  I still have to use protein shakes to hit my numbers but I'm ok with this.  I starred exercising last week, finally!  It just took that long to forgive myself for falling way off the wagon.  So I hit 5 days in a row and feel great.  It's a process and mine hasn't been smooth like it was the first time around, but I'm determined and commited to getting back into my skinny clothes and being healthy again.  

rengirl1978
on 3/22/14 1:49 am - Denver, CO
VSG on 12/18/13

Congrats on taking charge of your health again! It's so easy to just give up, and I am glad you did not do that. Something that may be very important, and help you to be 100% successful this time might be therapy? It is critical to get your head in the right place, or this will all be for nothing. Good luck!! Stay strong.

Rhiannon VSG 12/18/13 ~ Mo 1 -35lbs ~ Mo 2 -15lbs ~ Mo 3 -13lbs ~ Mo 4 -8lbs ~ Mo 5 -9lbs ~ Mo 6 -6lbs ~ Mo 7 -8lbs

If we all liked the same things, what fun would life be?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 268 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 328 views