I am BAAAAACK!

HowieG
on 3/30/14 9:12 pm
VSG on 03/28/12

I received a letter from OH reminding me that I am 2 years out as of yesterday. What really got to me was the fact that a large percentage of people drop out of this site after a few months and more. This is where I come in for two reasons. One of these reasons is because I am one of those numbers and I want to change the statistics and two, since my op where I lost 27 kg, I have now put on six and I want to rectify this. So I need your help.

I am voicing myself so that others can hear me.  I am returning to the basic life of eating properly and exercise. I may need your help and I in turn will help you friends that are starting out and looking for assistance in any way.

So yeah, I am back and I am in to getting back ontrack

Howie

To infinity and beyond - I have an ongoing blog Pre -> Post - Feel free to drop in 
                                  http://howiegordonadaped.blogspot.com/ 

weese
on 3/30/14 9:50 pm
VSG on 02/26/14

Nice to have you back Howie. I am a new sleeve at almost 5 weeks out. Hopefully new and old sleeves can keep each other inspired! I hate my support group but this site gives me support when ever I need it, not just once a month. Looking forward to another veteran's posts!

Lisa

Surgery 2/26/14 with Dr. Stephen Marshall in Peoria, Il

HowieG
on 3/30/14 10:25 pm
VSG on 03/28/12

The best part is when one gets a reply. I do have to tell you that this site is phenomenal and certainly can be a support group. It got me though a lot of dilemmas. How are you feeling?

To infinity and beyond - I have an ongoing blog Pre -> Post - Feel free to drop in 
                                  http://howiegordonadaped.blogspot.com/ 

Mac333
on 3/30/14 11:48 pm
VSG on 04/24/14 with

Glad your back. I am presurgery  but I learn so much from veterans. I have no support group to attend in my area due to scheduling ...so OH has been my go to. I find everyone so supportive and encouraging. I saw someone refer to the surgery and post op as a marathon which is a good image for me. So your back in the race..good luck.

Mac    HW  234   SW   204.8   CW   190     M1  

" The favors of the Lord are not exhausted,His merices are not spent; they are renewed every morning so great is His faithfulness"     

Lamentations 3:22-23

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/14 2:43 am

I am glad you are back.  It helps to have a place to bounce ideas off of people, to get support and to have to face accountability.  It's so easy to forget that this is for life.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 268 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 328 views